As the organiser of a community fair, sporting event, trade show or another event open to the general public, you may want to capture the public enjoying your event and acknowledge the sponsors by hiring a roaming photographer. These packages are designed for such public events. An upfront payment at the time of booking is required to secure my services for the event and to guarantee that your edited gallery is available within 24 hours of your event.
Our Roaming Photographer packages are based on an hourly rate. After the event, you can decide how many images you want to download by purchasing Social Media Packs and/or Print Packs.
You will have complimentary, unlimited access to your gallery for up to 1 year; and you may purchase any additional images from your gallery during that time.
Packages & Pricing
Minimum Hire: 1 Hour
Images are available within 12- 24 hours.
Image Size: suitable for digital sharing only
Share images directly from the gallery to social media
Includes access to download 10 images
Social Media Packs
After the event, get access to download more images from your gallery by purchasing social media packs.
Social Media images are optimised for digital sharing.
They are not suitable for printing.
10 images for $25 or
100 images for $125
Need Images for print? ...
Print Packs allow you to download high-resolution, print-friendly versions of your selected images.
Up to 5 images: $34.99
Up to 10 images: $59.99
Up to 50 images: $224.99
Up to 100 images: $299.99
NEED AN EVENT PHOTOGRAPHER ON A REGULAR BASIS?
I offer competitive hourly rates to clients that require an event photographer on a regular basis.
Contact me to discuss my availability and pricing options for event photography services
under a Service Level Agreement.
!!! IMPORTANT TO KNOW*
- Dragon Papillon Photography is a registered business with public liability insurance. We have a current Working With Children Certificate.
- Service Area: Dragon Papillon Photography provides roaming photography services for public events in the Illawarra region. We offer a 4-hour minimum hire to customers located more than 50km from our studio. We have a number of regular clients based in Sydney.
- Booking Fee. The full invoice for Roaming Photography services is to be paid to secure my services. The invoiced amount is refunded only in limited situations being (a) the event is cancelled by the client at least 14 days before the scheduled photoshoot; (b) in the unlikely event I am unable to attend your event and have been unable to secure another professional photographer to cover your event, or (c) there are changes to COVID-19 social restrictions which causes cancellation of the event.
- Rescheduling Fee. A $55 non-refundable fee is charged for rescheduling confirmed bookings. A rescheduling fee may at Dragon Papillon Photography's discretion be waived in limited situations (a) inclement weather on the day is affecting the event from taking place, or (b) COVID-19 social restrictions require the event to be rescheduled.
- On Location Fees are charged on a one-way trip distance from our studio based in postcode 2530 to cover our travel time costs to your location. Our On Location Fees are as follows -
- in studio: no charge
- within postcode: $35
- outside postcode up to 100km: $35 plus $1.25/km
- <100km: $150 plus $1.50/km exceeding 100km
- On Location Fees exclude tolls and parking fees. These are charged separately and at cost.
- Incidental Expenses associated with organising and performing the photoshoot are charged at cost to the client in the final invoice and may include tolls, parking or admission fees, model fees, purchasing/ hiring of props, hiring specialist equipment and venue hire.
- Post Production Services and File Delivery. Images from your event are edited only. See our terms and conditions to find out the difference between editing and retouching. Dragon Papillon photography does not release RAW images or unedited images to a client in any circumstance. Files are delivered via a link to a password-protected and private gallery. Clients have the option to share the gallery link; create a favourite list of images to share; or distribute download access with event attendees and others.
- Image Licensing. Dragon Papillon Photographer retains copyright to all images. Professional portrait images are embedded with a digital license for business, and commercial use and may be used, distributed or shared for publicity, marketing or commercial purposes by the client or other third parties as authorised by the client. Dragon Papillon Photography retains the right to use images to advertise, promote and market Dragon Papillon Photography products and services.
- Gallery Access. For Roaming Photography galleries, clients can download a limit of 10 images per hired hour from the gallery. Taking screenshots of images in the gallery would be considered a breach of COPYRIGHT and Licensing agreements. Clients can purchase Social Media Packs or Print Packs to download additional images. All event packages include 12 month complimentary unlimited access to the event gallery.
see more of my work
Discover more services
Dragon Papillon Photography Studio is based in Kanahooka, 2530 NSW, Australia
We offer boutique photography services for commercial product photography, visual content for websites and social media, professional portraits and event photography.