"People often don't know why they like something. People make instant decisions with their subconscious."
(Peep Laja, Founder of CRX)
ABOUT DIGITAL CONTENT PHOTOGRAPHY
Create band authenticity and support local creatives ..... When I photograph products or images for a service-based business, I don't see just an inanimate object or random people doing random things in a random space. I see your blood, sweat and tears in bringing your business to a broader audience, I see your livelihood, I see your hopes and dreams of being successful in growing a business.
As your social media and website photographer, I respect your brand and seek out creative ways to convey the story of your business, company values and services. I will want to understand the aspects of your business that makes you different from the rest; so that we can incorporate those qualities into the image that support your social media campaigns or website content.
Build Brand Awareness
Website Photography Projects generally revolve around creating a diverse gallery of visual content that can be used as website banners, fillers, and image galleries showcasing products or services, and portraits of their staff.
Companies that want to come across as authentic will often request "behind the scene" images of their employees and customers engaging in business; so that their website is not populated with stock images.
Visual cues throughout your website that directly link back to your business helps to create brand awareness and brand engagement.
Full Day Shoot from $995* with access to up to 150 edited images suitable for digital sharing and print; and 10 retouched Hero Images.
Create Social Engagement
Your website and/ social media images are often the introduction between you and a potential customer. Being able to draw upon a gallery of images that showcase your business and that can be used across different platforms is a vital communication and marketing tool.
Social Media campaigns tend to focus predominately on lifestyle based images as images of others interacting with your business, service or product is visually engaging to consumers of social media. We have also worked with clients to create a gallery of images for graduate internships and recruitment campaigns.
Images for social media need to tell a story, quickly and effectively.
Half Day Shoot from $595* with access to download up to 80 edited images for digital sharing. Option to purchase additional edited images.
Behind the Scenes
A popular trend is to capture "Behind the Scenes" images to post on social media, particularly Instagram. Behind the Scene images are generally candid or documentary in style. They can be a little more quirky and less formal than images you are likely to post onto your official business website.
From $225 per hour* with access to download up all edited images from the shoot, sized perfectly for digital sharing.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW*
- Dragon Papillon Photography is a registered business with public liability insurance.
- I have a current Working With Children Check (WWCC).
- Service Area: Dragon Papillon Photography provides lifestyle product photography services to Sydney and the Greater Sydney Region.
- Booking Fee. An upfront booking payment of $75 (included in the total package price) is required to secure my services and is non-refundable, except in the unlikely event I am unable to attend your photoshoot and have been unable to secure another professional photographer to cover your event, or there are changes to COVID-19 social restrictions which prevent the event from happening. The Booking Fee is not refunded in the event of a cancellation by the Client.
- On Location Fees are charged depending on the distance from our studio based in postcode 2060. On Location Fees cover travel time and travel costs to your event. Our On Location Fees are as follows -
- within postcode 2060 : $35.
- round trip < 20 km from postcode 2060 : $55.
- round trip > 20km from postcode 2060 : $55 plus $1.35/km exceeding 20 kms.
- Incidental Expenses associated with organising and performing the photoshoot are charged at cost to the client in the final invoice and may include parking or admission fees, hiring specialist equipment, hiring/ procuring props, hiring models.
- Administration Fees: Dragon Papillon Photography charges $35 per hour for any administrative/ logistical work required to organise and perform the photoshoot which may include but not limited to time spent for model searches, location scouting, procuring props, sourcing stock images.
- Post Production Services and File Delivery. Files are delivered via a link to a password-protected and private gallery.
- Editing, Retouching, Composites and Interpretative Work. Editing refers to the processing of RAW images to a useable format for clients, and global adjustments to images from your photoshoot and may include exposure adjustments, white balance adjustments, contrast control and clarity. Retouching refers to post production work (usually carried out in Adobe Photoshop) which may include but not limited to cropping, straightening, removal of dust & product imperfections, cloning, healing, colour correction or matching. Composites are images that are made of a number of images brought together to form a single image e.g. infographics and may include graphic design work. Artistic Interpretation involves the modification of the original image using filters and overlays and other means to create a "work of art".
- Image Licensing. Dragon Papillon Photographer retains copyright to all images. Images are embedded with a digital license for commercial use and may not be used, distributed or shared for publicity, marketing or commercial purposes by the client or other third parties.
- Gallery Access. You receive full access to download images from your gallery on full payment of the final invoice.
The Body Studio
“Fantastic at what she does! Very happy with her work and how friendly she is. Highly recommend Myra for any sort of photography.”
discover more of my work
Dragon Papillon Photography Studio is based in Waverton 2060, NSW, Australia
We offer boutique photography services for product in commercial product photography, visual content for websites and social media, portraits and event photography.