"People often don't know why they like something. People make instant decisions with their subconscious."
(Peep Laja, Founder of CRX)
ABOUT DIGITAL CONTENT PHOTOGRAPHY
Create band authenticity and support local creatives ..... When I photograph products or images for a service-based business, I don't see just an inanimate object or random people doing random things in a random space. I see your blood, sweat and tears in bringing your business to a broader audience, I see your livelihood, I see your hopes and dreams of being successful in growing a business.
As your social media and website photographer, I respect your brand and seek out creative ways to convey the story of your business, company values and services. I will want to understand the aspects of your business that makes you different from the rest; so that we can incorporate those qualities into the image that support your social media campaigns or website content.
Build Brand Awareness
Website Photography Projects generally revolve around creating a diverse gallery of visual content that can be used as website banners, fillers, and image galleries showcasing products or services, and portraits of their staff.
Companies that want to come across as authentic will often request "behind the scene" images of their employees and customers engaging in business; so that their website is not populated with stock images.
Visual cues throughout your website that directly link back to your business helps to create brand awareness and brand engagement.
Full Day Shoot from $1495* with access to download up to 200 edited images suitable for digital sharing.
Additional Image Packs and Retouching Services are available.
Create Social Engagement
Your website and/or social media images are often the introduction between you and a potential customer. Being able to draw upon a gallery of images that showcase your business and that can be used across different platforms is a vital communication and marketing tool.
Social Media campaigns tend to focus predominately on lifestyle-based images as images of others interacting with your business, service or product is visually engaging to consumers of social media. We have also worked with clients to create a gallery of images for graduate internships and recruitment campaigns.
Images for social media need to tell a story, quickly and effectively.
Half Day Shoot from $795* with access to download up to 100 edited images for digital sharing.
Additional Image Packs and Retouching Services are available.
Behind the Scenes
A popular trend is to capture "Behind the Scenes" images to post on social media, particularly Instagram. Behind the Scene images are generally candid or documentary in style. They can be a little more quirky and less formal than images you are likely to post onto your official business website.
From $225 per hour* with access to download all edited images from the shoot, sized perfectly for digital sharing.
- Dragon Papillon Photography is a registered business with public liability insurance. We have a current Working With Children Certificate.
- Service Area: Dragon Papillon Photography provides publicity photography services in the Illawarra region. We offer half-day photoshoots (minimum) to customers located more than 50km from our studio. We have a number of regular clients based in Sydney.
- Booking Fee. An upfront booking payment (25% of the quote) is required to secure my services. The booking fee is refunded only in limited situations being (a) the photoshoot is cancelled by the client at least 14 days before the scheduled photoshoot; (b) in the unlikely event I am unable to attend your event and have been unable to secure another professional photographer to cover your event, or (c) there are changes to COVID-19 social restrictions which causes cancellation of the event.
- Rescheduling Fee. A $55 non-refundable fee is charged for rescheduling confirmed and/or scheduled bookings. A rescheduling fee may at Dragon Papillon Photography's discretion be waived in limited situations (a) inclement weather on the day is affecting the photoshoot from taking place, or (b) COVID-19 social restrictions require the photoshoot to be rescheduled.
- On Location Fees are charged on a one-way trip distance from our studio based in postcode 2530 to cover our travel time costs to your location. Our On Location Fees are as follows -
- in studio: no charge
- within postcode: $35
- outside postcode up to 100km: $35 plus $1.15/km
- <100km: $150 plus $1.15/km exceeding 100km
- On Location Fees exclude tolls and parking fees. These are charged separately and at cost.
- Incidental Expenses associated with organising and performing the photoshoot are charged at cost to the client in the final invoice and may include tolls, parking or admission fees, model fees, purchasing/ hiring of props, hiring specialist equipment and venue hire.
- Post Production Services and File Delivery. Files are delivered as jpeg images via a link to a password-protected and private gallery. See our terms and conditions to find out the difference between editing and retouching. Dragon Papillon photography does not release RAW images or unedited images to a client in any circumstance.
- Image Licensing. Dragon Papillon Photographer retains copyright to all images. Digital content images are embedded with a digital license for business and commercial use and may be used, distributed or shared for publicity, marketing or commercial purposes by the client or other third parties as authorised by the client. Dragon Papillon Photography retains the right to use images to advertise, promote and market Dragon Papillon Photography products and services.
- Gallery Access. Clients can view images in their gallery prior to payment of the final invoice. Taking screenshots of images in the gallery would be considered a breach of COPYRIGHT and Licensing agreements. Clients can download images from their gallery on full payment of the final invoice. All Publicity packages include 12 month complimentary unlimited access to the client's publicity gallery.
The Body Studio
“Fantastic at what she does! Very happy with her work and how friendly she is. Highly recommend Myra for any sort of photography.”
discover more of my work
Dragon Papillon Photography Studio is based in Kanahooka, 2530 NSW, Australia
We offer boutique photography services for commercial product photography, visual content for websites and social media, professional portraits and event photography.