COVID19 Safe Practices
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Dragon Papillon Photography work procedures will abide by the social distancing and other guidelines that may be in place at the time of your scheduled photoshoot.
· Dragon Papillon Photography will make all efforts to minimise face to face contact in planning and preparing for a photoshoot.
· Whenever possible, meetings to plan and prepare for the photoshoot will be over the phone or via teleconference using Skype or Zoom.
· Social Distancing measures will be observed during face to face meetings.
· For product photography photoshoots, customers are requested to courier, post or follow our non-contact procedures to drop off products prior to the photoshoot.
· Within 24 hours of your scheduled photoshoot, Dragon Papillon Photography will contact you either via phone or SMS to confirm that both parties are well and not experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms.
· If either party are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms then the photoshoot will be postponed and alternative arrangements made.
Photography Sessions in Studio
· All visitors to Dragon Papillon Photography are required to sanitise their hands on arriving and on exiting the premises.
· There is a limit of 2 visitors in the Dragon Papillon Photography studio space at any one time. Visitors who are not modelling for a photo, are requested to wear a face mask at all times during the photoshoot session.
· Dragon Papillon Photography will make all effort to minimise physical contact during the photoshoot. If physical contact is essential, for example adjusting clothing or hair, the photographer will sanitise their hands before and after each point of contact. In the case of photographing children, the photographer may request assistance from the guardian to make the necessary adjustments.
Photography Sessions on Location or at a Customer Site
· Representatives from Dragon Papillon Photography will observe the directions and procedures for COVID19 Safe Practices that are to be observed at a customer site.
· Representatives from Dragon Papillon Photography will wear a face mask, if requested, during a photoshoot, even if social distancing can be safely observed.
· Representatives from Dragon Papillon Photography will sanitise their hands on arriving and on exiting the customer premises. They will also regularly sanitise their hands during the photoshoot.
· Dragon Papillon Photography will make all effort to minimise physical contact during the photoshoot. If physical contact is essential, for example adjusting clothing or hair, the photographer will sanitise their hands before and after each point of contact.
Other Hygiene Practices
· Equipment and hard surfaces are wiped down after each photoshoot including in the studio space, photographer’s equipment, and designated rest room facilities at Dragon Papillon Photography Studio.
· Clients are not to handle any of the photographer’s equipment before, during or after the photoshoot.
· Clients are requested to avoid touching surfaces while on Dragon Papillon Photography premises.
Discover more about my work
Dragon Papillon Photography Studio is based in Kanahooka, 2530 NSW, Australia
We offer boutique photography services for commercial product photography, visual content for websites and social media, professional portraits and event photography.